Mixin is an effort to find a balance in distributed network and traditional server clusters, make some tradeoffs to combine the pros of the two together.
• Limited and trusted full nodes with guaranteed data transparency and consistency.
• Zero-knowledge proof and free transactions with high throughput and low latency.
• Inter-blockchain communication protocol to connect all popular blockchain networks.
• Non-deterministic transactions and interact directly with trusted external sources.
• Phone number and PIN based account model for easy mobile use.
• Secure and end-to-end encrypted messaging channel to reach every account for notifications.
• Developer friendly to facilitate all Linux libraries and programming languages.
• The largest mobile blockchain network effect should prevent forks.